Please find below our general Terms and Conditions:
General Terms and Conditions for Online Sales on Nada Dehni Online Shop www.nadadehni.de/shop
General & customers
(1) All offers, purchase agreements, deliveries and services related to orders placed by our customers through our online shop at www.nadadehni.de/shop/ are subject to these general terms and conditions.
(2) The products offered in our online shop are intended for consumers and entrepreneurs, but only if they themselves are the end-users of our products. For purposes of these general terms and conditions, (i) consumers are any natural persons who enter into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed primarily to neither their commercial nor freelance professional activities (§13 of the German Civil Code – BGB) and (ii) an entrepreneur means any natural person, legal entity, or legal partnership entering into a contract as part of their commercial or freelance professional activities (§14(1) BGB).
(3) Customer terms and conditions do not apply, even if we do not explicitly reject their validity on a case-by-case basis.
Entering into a contract
(1) Our offers in the online shop are not binding.
(2) By placing an order in our online shop, the customer makes a binding offer to purchase the product in question. We have until the third business day after the offer to purchase is received to accept or reject said offer.
(3) Immediately upon receipt of the offer to purchase, we will send confirmation that we have received said offer, but such confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the same. We will have accepted the offer only when we notify the customer of said acceptance (via email) or otherwise send the goods ordered. The purchase contract comes into force only upon our acceptance of the customer's offer to purchase.
(4) Customers classified as consumers according to the BGB are entitled to revoke their offer and return the goods ordered in accordance with the special rescission and return policy provided when they placed their order on our website in Right of Withdrawal.
Prices and payment
(1) Our prices include statutory VAT, but do not include shipping costs. Customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties or other charges.
(2) We only accept those payment methods displayed to customers as they place their order.
(3) The purchase price is payable immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
(4) Customers have no right to offsets or retention unless their counterclaims are undisputed or legally binding by court order.
Retention of title
(1) We retain title to the goods delivered by us until such time as we receive full payment of the purchase price (including VAT and postage) for the product in question.
(2) The customer is not entitled to resell the goods delivered by us while we retain title without our prior written consent.
(1) If the delivered goods have tangible defects, the customer may first require that we remedy said defect or deliver a replacement product free of defects. However, if the customer is an entrepreneur, it is at our discretion whether we remedy the defect or deliver another product free of defects if we provide notice of our decision in writing (also by fax or email) within three working days after receiving the customer's notice of the same. We may refuse the remedy chosen by the customer if such remedy would only be possible at disproportionate cost.
(1) is also defective or is found unreasonable by the customer or if we refuse to make such remedy, the customer is entitled each in accordance with applicable law to cancel the purchase contract, reduce the purchase price, or demand compensation or reimbursement for its expenses. Customer claims for damages are also subject to the specific provisions of §8 herein.
(3) The warranty period is two years from delivery if the customer is a consumer, otherwise twelve months after delivery.
(4) The following applies only to entrepreneurs: The customer must carefully inspect the goods immediately upon receipt. The delivered goods shall be deemed approved by the customer, if notice of a defect is not made (i) within five working days after the delivery for obvious defects or (ii) within five working days after discovery of defects not otherwise obvious.
(5) All warranty claims of the customer shall expire if the customer changes or otherwise interferes with the goods. This does not apply if the customer can demonstrate that the intervention or the change was not the cause of the defect.
Promotions and Discounts
(1) All promotions are valid as long as stock lasts. In cases if the product ordered with a discount or was part of the free promotion is out of stock, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund outstanding amounts.