Goods shipment and shipping costs
(1) Any deadlines and dates we provide for the shipment of goods are approximate. Delivery time is generally 1-3 days.
(2) All delivery deadlines specified by us when customers place their orders or otherwise agreed shall begin on the day we receive the full purchase price (including VAT and shipping costs).
(3) Our compliance with any shipping deadline is measured solely by the day on which we hand over the goods to the shipping company handling your shipment.
(4) If the goods ordered are not available, we will notify the customer immediately. If the goods are not available for the foreseeable future, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract. If we withdraw from the contract, we will immediately refund any payments already made by the customer. The customer's statutory rights due to delays in delivery are not affected by the foregoing provisions; the customer may claim damages only to the extent stipulated in§8 below.
(6) Deliveries of orders under 129 € are charged at a flat rate per order as follows: 4.95 € Germany 6,95 €: Denmark 8,95 €: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, UK 10,95 €: Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland Any duties, fees, taxes and other government levies are payable by the buyer.
(7) For the orders including only sale items Nada Dehni is not covering the return costs. The customer will be responsible for any return shipping fees for orders including only sale items. You can choose to send your items back to us using your preferred courier service. Any duties and taxes paid are nonrefundable.
(8) We are entitled to make partial deliveries of products in one order if they are separately usable and are responsible for any additional shipping costs incurred.
Shipping and transfer of risk
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, we will determine the appropriate delivery method and shipping company at our reasonable discretion.
(2) Deliveries within Germany and abroad are generally made by DHL. Shipments can be tracked at www.dhl.com.
(3) We are responsible solely for the timely, proper handover of the goods to the shipping company and are not responsible for any delays caused by the carrier. Any shipping time we might indicate is therefore not binding.
(4) If the customer is a consumer, the risk arising from accidental destruction, damage or loss of the goods passes to the customer at the time the goods are delivered to the customer or the customer is in default of acceptance. In all other cases, the risk is transferred when the goods are delivered to the customer by the carrier.
(1) Our liability for delay in delivery, unless caused by intent or gross negligence, shall be no more than 5% of the purchase price (including VAT).
(2) We are not liable on any legal grounds for any damages caused by any atypical use of the product. Our liability is also excluded for any damages resulting from the loss of data if its restoration is not possible or made more difficult due to missing or insufficient backups of said data. The foregoing limitation on liability shall not apply in cases of intent or gross negligence.
(3) The limitations of § 8 shall not apply to our liability to deliver products with guaranteed characteristics as set forth in §444 BGB such as may cause injury to life, body or health or under the Product Liability Act.