(1) We may process and store data concerning the sales contract to the extent necessary for the execution and fulfilment of the purchase contract and retain for as long as we are obliged to keep the same by law.
(2) We reserve the right to transfer personal data of customers to credit bureaus if required for the purpose of a credit check, provided the customer explicitly agrees on a case-by-case basis. We will not otherwise disclose personal customer information to third parties without the express consent of the customer, unless otherwise legally compelled to do so.
(3) The collection, transmission or other processing of personal customer data for purposes other than those referred to in this §10 are not permitted.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic Germany and binding international privacy laws shall apply to this agreement, with the exclusion of the UN law for international sales.
(2) For consumers with their habitual residence in a country which is not a member of the European Union or the European Economic Area, German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention and German consumer protection law. Regardless of this choice of law, the mandatory consumer protection law of the country in which consumers have their habitual residence at the time of conclusion of the contract always applies to consumers.
(3) If the customer is a merchant as defined in §1(1) HGB, a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law, the courts in Berlin shall have exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with the contract in question. In all other cases we or the customer may bring action in any court having jurisdiction according to the law.